28 Sep 2018
E-Way Bill Form to be Modified: Changed Form to Rollout from 1st October..
E-Way Bill Form to be Modified: Changed Form to Rollout from 1st October The Government has made some new enhancements in the E-Way Bill (EWB) generation form and is being released on 1st of Oct. 2018.
A document has been released by the Government to communicate the taxpayers and transporters the latest changes with screenshots and make them understand and prepare them while generating the E-Way Bills from 1st Oct. 2018. Following are the enhancements done in the E-Way Bill generation Form:
- Display of only relevant document types in “Document Type” drop-down list based on the selected Transaction “Supply Type” and “Sub Type” by the taxpayers.
- Auto-population of state name based on the pin code entered at consignor and consignee addresses.
- Standard rates for tax are provided in the drop-down list for selection based on the type (intrastate/inter-state) transactions.
- Additional fields for “CESS Non Advol Amount” & “Other Value” have been introduced to enter CESS Non Advol amount and any other charges (+/-) written in invoice.
- Alerting the generator of the E-Way Bill through SMS message, in case the total invoice value is more than Rs. 10 Crores.
- Transporter ID is made compulsory for generating Part-A slip.